I hope by writing about my goals, it will inspire you to set goals of your own! Below are my goals for 2021 and part of the reasoning why I found these to be the most important to me. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
5 goals I want to reach by the end of 2021:
1) Write a blog post at least once a month. Over the past year, my blog took more of a back seat than I had hope. By setting this goal I hope to finish some of the many drafts I started and go into depth about career topics that helped me as a student.
2) Intentionally workout twice a month. I say intentionally as I already go out for a walk at least twice a day with our dog. First on my list? I found a 2 part Hamilton HIIT Dance Workout on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyml03vm4I
3) Focus more on my relationships. While this is a repeat goal from 2020, relationships are what drive us and motivate us. In additional to wanting to be more active in planning time to hangout with family and friends that I don’t see often, I also want to work more on my building my relationships with the online STEM community.
4) Learn and incorporate a new sustainable practice into my routine once a month. Sustainability is one of my passions and I hope that setting this goal will help me continue to life a more sustainable life.
5) Over 30K in Investments This means my 401k, ESOP, Roth IRA and also through stocks. I also want to work on being more fiscally knowledgeable when it comes to personal finance.
I look forward to chatting with you all about your goals for 2021!