Although we are into early February, I wanted to write about my goals for 2020 and how I plan to obtain them. Feel free to reach out with any questions (or even meatless recipe ideas!) I hope by writing about my goals for 2020, it will inspire you to set goals of your own!
5 goals I want to reach by the end of 2020:
1) Go meatless at least one day a week. The meat industry uses up a vast amount of our precious resources like fossil fuels and water. While going vegetarian or vegan isn’t for everyone, a small reduction of one meatless day a week can go a long way to helping the environment and reducing your personal carbon footprint.
2) Try out a new recipe at least twice a month. I personally love to bake and cook, but recently have dedicated time to it. I set this goal in hopes of changing that!
3) Focus more on my relationships. Relationships are what drive us and motivate us. I want to be more active in planning time to hangout with family and friends that I don’t see often.
4) Earn my ENV SP Certification. Sustainability is one of my passions and I hope through earning this degree I can connect my passion more with my job.
5) Do 12 charitable deeds without writing a check. I plan to focus on hunger-related organizations as 1 in 5 Philadelphians suffers from food insecurity.
Excited to work on our goals for 2020 Together!